November empties

☑ Alibi Pure Petroleum Jelly

No, this isn't the real stuff LOL. But I got it for free so I didn't say no! It works, but the consistency is slightly softer than the real Vaseline.

Repurchase? no, I will stick to the real thing =P

What I'm currently using to replace it: Vaseline White Petroleum Jelly

☑ Revlon ColorSilk After-Color Conditioner

This came with the Revlon ColorSilk hair dye I used last month. This is the first after-color conditioner I use up in a looooong time! I always forget to use them LOL.

Repurchase? I'm still not sure if I would repurchase the hair dye, but it's not available in Quebec anyway (as far as I know).

What I'm currently using to replace it: Clairol Perfect 10 Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Intensive Conditioning Cream (6 weekly treatments)



 ☑ John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Shampoo, Conditioner (8.3 mL) and Hair Serum (4.4 mL)

It was nice to try those products, but I don't really care because I don't have to deal with frizz. The serum made my hair silky soft, though!

Repurchase? no as my hair isn't prone to frizz

What I'm currently using to replace it: L'Oréal Paris EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Hydrate Shampoo, Conditioner and Overnight Repair Treatment


☑ Clairol Perfect 10 Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Intensive Conditioning Cream (6 weekly treatments)

Like all conditiong treatments that come with hair dye, this is great. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and it smells so good!

Repurchase? I wouldn't repurchase Perfect 10 as I didn't noticed anything different from any other hair dye

What I'm currently using to replace it: not sure yet

☑ Cellnique Vital Cellular Repair Emulsion (read my review here)

This is not enough moisturizing for my parched skin and it leaves tiny residues on my face when I rub it. Oh, and it's super expensive ($73.00 for 30g)!


Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Moisturizing Gel Cream for dry skin

 ☑ Thierry Mugler Womanity Perfumed Shower Gel

I'm not a fan of the fragrance, but the shower gel was OK. It was kind of cheap, though.


Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Caress Whipped Soufflé Body Wash Blackberry Cream

 ☑ Bella Spa by Ivy Castle Luxury Body Butter Coca Butter

I swear this made my skin even drier! It's from the dollar store so of course I wasn't expecting much, but I'm really disappointed. Oh and this is more of a body lotion than a body butter. Oh well, I won't complain for a little more than $1.


Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Fruits Scents Strawberry Body Butter



 ☑ L'Oréal Paris EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Hydrate Shampoo, Conditioner and Overnight Repair Treatment (0.3 FLOZ, 10ML)

The smell of the shampoo and conditioner is great and they leather very well. I'm not sure about the overnight treatment hough, I haven't really noticed a difference with my hair so far.

Repurchase? not likely

What I'm currently using to replace it: Fast Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner and Hana Shine Shield


 ☑ Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

I used this to tame my brows from time to time but they don't really need taming anyway. And look at how disgusting this has become -_-


Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: -

 ☑ Klorane Citrus Pulp Shampoo with vitamins


I'm glad I got this as a gift with purchase, because it's totally disappointing. I needed tons of product to cover my whole head, and it didn't leather as much as I would have like.

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: L'Oréal Paris Vive Pro Colour-Vive Shampoo


Category Article , , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.