12 More Days Until Christmas!

Hi everybody,

Christmas is coming and I am having a HUGE writer's block! This is unbelievable: for the whole month of November, I did not even have a single writing hiccup. Now, I am staring at the screen and wondering what I should write. Since I have nothing to say except all is well, let me post a picture:

Belly's early Christmas gift from Animal Planet
It took a lot of coaxing and catnip for him to accept the pet bed as his
If you wonder how big Belly is, that is a 22-inch pet bed. A dog is supposed to fit in it but a stretched out Belly has his head hanging out of the ledge. He does enjoy the pet bed, though, but once in a while, he would hop on my bed and doesn't want to let go.

That's all for today. I will be back with a real review and stuff soon. And by "soon", I mean tomorrow ;)
Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.