FOTD: Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed, so you can open one that leads you to the perfect road

I was impatient to see if the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner that I received from Tammy would really make my blue eyes pop, so here's a simple FOTD with three shades from this palette:



Eyes
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner - Pop Blue Eyes
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express - Blackest Black
OLAY Regenerist Eye Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream



Face
Marcelle Colour Cube Bronzing Powder - Multi-Bronze
Marcelle Colour Cube Powder Blush - Multi-Blush

Lips
MAC Lustre Lipstick - Lazy Day


I don't feel like my eyes especially pop, but there's definitely some amazing shades in this palette

Lyrics are from Firework, by Katy Perry


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.