Mail of the week (December 20 - 24)

Daisy Marc Jacobs from FragranceX.com: I paid $68.04 USD on November 29 and it was shipped the very same with Canada Post. However, I only received it on December 20, which is almost one month later! I don't really care as this is a Christmas gift for my mother, but if it was a fragrance for me, I would have been very disappointed by the shipping time. I don't know if it's because they are in a Christmas rush or something, but I'm not sure if I will re-order with them...

Coupon from Save.ca for a free Johnson's Baby 266 ml or 444 ml product: This offer has ended but you can still "like" Johnson's Baby Canada on Facebook then click on the "Great Deals" tab for a $2 coupon on any purchase of Johnson's Naturals.

False lashes from KKCenterHK to review: Can you believe I have never ever tried false lashes? I received 10 pairs of ES A22 and 10 pairs of ES A308, along with a tube of eyelash glue. I bet I will have fun playing with those!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!


Category Article , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.