Sarah Michelle Gellar Talks Diet and Insecurities with Health Magazine - becomegorgeous.com

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Sarah Michelle Gellar is surely no longer 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' but she definitely looks just as amazing. Although she is envied by women all over the world for her beauty and hot body, Sarah reveals to Health that she suffers from the same insecurities as everyone else. Find out more about Sarah's lifestyle, diet and insecurities next!

Celebrities are always looked up to as they seem like the have the perfect life, but things aren't exactly so, as most celebrities reveal their personal issues. One celebrity that opened up recently with regards to her insecurities and more is Sarah Michelle Gellar, the actress that amazed with her beauty and acting skills from her days as 'Buffy - The Vampire Slayer' to her role in 'The Grudge' and most recently in 'Ringer'.

Sarah Michelle Gellar opened up to Health Magazine and talked about her lifestyle and her insecurities in the October 2011 issue. The 34 year old actress and mother looks enviable, but apparently she is no different than any other woman, as she reveals the same insecurities as everyone else.

When asked by Health reporter if she has any moments of insecurity, Sarah surprisingly replied that:
"Oh God … I'm a female! I totally have body dysmorphic disorder. I think most women do."
Sarah Michelle also shares her diet and lifestyle and says that she does like to lead a healthy lifestyle which includes exercises as she likes to be active, and that she doesn't believe in tricking the body into losing weight or maintaining the figure. Sara told the magazine that:
"I don't believe in trying to trick your body into things. I eat healthy, I exercise, I love food - but I don't like junk food. I mean, we're women. We go up by five pounds, we lose it, depending on the water, the moon, your cycle, whatever. So I just try to maintain."

Pilates, treadmill exercises and any outdoor activities are Sarah's favorite exercises, and she even reveals that she went into labor at a Pilates gym. Exercising is a very important detail health-wise as well as if you're looking to stay fit and looking fabulous and Sarah Michelle is proof that sticking to exercising works.

Most women turn towards different things to push them to stay fit, including putting up into a visible place a picture of a woman with their vision of the perfect body, and when asked if she were ever to put a famous woman's body pic on her fridge who would it be, Sarah gave a straight forward answer:
"I would never do that to myself, especially because I'm aware of the airbrushing and trainers and food programs. You have to use yourself as inspiration. I think if I were ever going to put something up, I would put a picture of myself where I was proud of my body. But I would rather not look at a picture of myself on my fridge."

Sarah also realized that after she gave birth to her daughter she wasn't as critical about her body, and states that its very funny the perception women have when it comes to attractiveness and the perception men have of it. She says:
"...a woman will look at the skinniest person and think that's the most attractive, and a man will not think that's attractive at all!"

Find out more about Sarah Michelle Gellar's lifestyle in the interview for Health magazine October 2011 issue.

Photo courtesy of Health Magazine, PR Photos

22 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNFpYvi_5Smazx1kLC73pSDY_1nA_w&url=http://www.fitness-diet.becomegorgeous.com/celebrity_diets/sarah_michelle_gellar_talks_diet_and_insecurities_with_health_magazine-5418.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.