Gerard Butler on strict diet for movie role - IBNLive.com

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Los Angeles: Scottish actor Gerard Butler has laughed off concerns over his recent weight loss, saying he has been on a strict diet in preparation to play a surfer in a new movie.

The '300' star, who showed off a robust physique in his latest movies, appeared much leaner at the Toronto film fest, sparking concern among his fans.

But the 41-year-old actor is adamant there is no need to worry about his health, putting his new lean look down to a vigorous pre-filming routine, reported E! Online.

Scottish actor Gerard Butler has laughed off concerns over his recent weight loss.

"If I wear a long shirt, everyone says 'Oh my God, he lost so much weight!' But this is how I look. I just used tobe a lot bigger. But now I'm surfing. I'm doing a surf movie so I have to slim down. I don't know... maybe I'm sick or something!

"It's just doing a lot of cardio and extremely watching what I eat. I stopped lifting big weights and I'm doing yoga.It's not hard to be in shape... it's hard to be in really good shape. I generally train for a role and give everything to that, and then you stop and then you do it again," said Butler.

(Follow IBNLive.com on Facebook and on Twitter for updates that you can share with your friends.)

Thank you. Your reply has been submitted and will appear on the messageboard shortly.

15 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNFHO12wmF-H4ycaRZB79g8ocPaceQ&url=http://ibnlive.in.com/news/gerard-butler-on-strict-diet-for-movie-role/184383-8-67.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.