'Breakfast is simple' - Deccan Chronicle

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

I'm a huge, huge foodie and I love Punjabi food. But ever since I've embarked on a weightloss programme, I've embraced a healthier way of eating.

This doesn't mean that I'm constantly dieting but it just means that I eat what I want very sensibly. These days I don't skip my breakfast and its usually something simple, I space my meals throughout the day and ensure I munch something simple whenever I have time.

The one thing that I absolutely love is fish and I simply can't get enough of it, Goan fish curry is one of my favourites and I can eat it just by itself too.

The foodie in me tempts me to cheat on my diet once in a while, but I try to curb it as much as I can.

16 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNEYO-EZIop_l6q_5xZ8uIIEFE8VQw&url=http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/lifestyle/dine-o-mite/%25E2%2580%2598breakfast-simple%25E2%2580%2599-105
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.