Ashley Hebert Reveals Her Beauty Must-Haves & What Product JP Rosenbaum Loves Too! - Hollywood Life

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Sign up for the HL newsletter!

The 'Bachelorette' star walked in the Boy Meets Girl fashion show during New York Fashion Week September 11, and as she got ready, she let HollywoodLife.com take a peek in her purse and learn her top beauty secrets!

The three products Ashley Hebert couldn't live without are MoroccanOil hair products, Schick razors and Chanel face lotion. Ashley is such a good fiance, she let's J.P. Rosenbaum share her skin care favorite! "I have the Chanel face lotion in my bag that I put on every morning and night. And J.P. wears it too! He's probably going to kill me for saying that…" Does your guy ever get his hands on your medicine cabinet must-haves?

What other beauty essentials does Ashley carry in her bag?

"I have so much stuff in my purse! Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara is my favorite," explains Ashley. "I always carry Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection.  I always carry double-stick tape. You never know when you might need it!  I always carry around my favorite perfume, Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf."

This reality star knows her beauty stuff, but she also has a great hair tip!

"The best thing for me to do is shower at night, put it up when it's still wet, and in the morning throw a few curlers in it.  For some reason, the way I sleep puts so much volume in it and it looks great!"

So who are her top celebrity beauty and style inspirations?

"Blake Lively has great fashion.  Rachel McAdams always looks beautiful with her hair and makeup."

Do YOU share any beauty favorites with Ashley?

Eden Univer, with reporting by Lauren Kalma

12 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNFxjzoxMuiGE2iI6p3jE7Xbg3zjfA&url=http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/09/12/ashley-hebert-jp-rosenbaum-beauty-makeup-skincare/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.