Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in White On


I'm sure I'm not the only one who painted my nails with Liquid Paper out of pure boredom in class in high school. I don't know why I never felt the urge to purchase a proper white nail polish until recently.


I must say my first experiences with Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear were not really positive. I hated the shimmers in the formulas that appeared creamy in the bottle, and it would always chip after 1 day. I kept saying to myself "You get what you pay for."

Recently, I realized that their packaging had changed a little and that they had new shades. Of course, at this price, I couldn't resist, so I opted for White On. I wasn't expecting something amazing, but I was happily surprised. The formula is nicely creamy, not too runny or too thick, and the brush glides perfectly on the nails. Now it's been 3 days, and I can't see a single chip!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.