Mail of the Week (April 11 - 15)

Apothecary products: The very lovely Flo from Apothecary kindly sent me some of her natural skincare products to review. Here's what I received:

  • Lip Service
  • Bright Eyes Firming Oil
  • Good Day Face Oil
  • High Five! Hand & Nail Oil

I'm very excited to try all of those products as I'm trying to include more natural beauty products in my everyday routine.

Elemis FreshSkin Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser and Face Mask Duo: I was kindly sent two products to try from the brand new Elemis skincare range for teens to twenties.

FACE atelier samples: I was lucky enough to be able to sample a few of their products, which I have never tried before. Here's what I received:
  • Ultra Loose Powder in Translucent
  • Shimmer in Burnt Copper
  • Transforming Gel
  • Lipstick in Coral Reef
  • Lip Glaze in Peach
  • Lip RX in Naked

Voda Swim Pearl Envy Push Up String Bikini: I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to review this bikini. I have never heard of this brand before but OMG, a push up bikini, really?

Sun Putty FPS 30 1/2 oz. sample jar: Sun Putty is the world's first truly natural therapeutic sunscreen. It's cruelty-free, vegan, 100% plant-based and it doesn't contain added water, alcohol or petrolatum. What's not to love? Now where is the sun so I can put this sunscreen to the test?

May issue of Cosmopolitan: This issue is only $3.99 if you wish to pick it up. I've always envied Hayley's hair color, but red is so hard to maintain! Oh and besides, that dress is totally gorgeous!


    Category Article , , , , , ,

    What's on Your Mind...

    Powered by Blogger.