Meet Me On Monday {4/18}





Howdy! Thanks, again, to Java for this great meme. If you want to join in, head over to Never Growing Old!



The Peaceful Housewife Now, before I get going on the questions, I want to let you know that I am participating in the Natural Parenting Blog Party. If you would like to join in, or are just interested in finding a few new natural parenting blogs, head on over to our host, The Peaceful Housewife.









 Also, I have a giveaway going on right now. It is for a $15 gift certificate to Freckles Crafts. It's a great craft store that specializes in all-inclusive craft kits for children. The kits sell for an average of $5, so with the GC, you could get yourself THREE kits for free! The giveaway is open to US and Canada and will close on 4/28.















 On to MMOM!


Questions:



1.  Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?

Garden salad. Well, let me change that. I like all of the stuff on Ceaser Salads, I just can't stand the dressing. Give me a nice Ceasar salad with Ranch or French dressing and I'm happy!



2.  Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?

Uh... no? Had no idea it was happening so soon. I don't keep up on those things. All I knew was one of the prince guys is getting married. LOL





3.  Last thing you spent lots of money on?

Bills? Really, I spend the most on my cable/phone/internet bill. I mean, I'm too embarrassed to even mention how much it is! If you're talking about and actual thing, I'd have to say it was a PSP for my oldest for Christmas. I bought him a used one on eBay and nearly flipped at the price. That is, until I saw how much they cost new! Oh, and I don't usually contribute to his video game addiction. But I figured this was his last year doing Christmas as a "kid" and he deserved to get a thrill.



4.  Window seat or aisle seat?

Window - all the time. I'd rather look out the window and the trees, buildings, etc. than at all of the people. I'm a loaner like that.





5.  Do you know your blood type?

I think it's O-, but I'm not too sure. I'm almost "positive" it's O, though.









Thanks for stopping by! I'll be seeing you when I make my rounds. If you're here, please leave me a comment so I can be sure to visit you, too!




Category Article ,

One Response to “Beauty Skin Care Natural”

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.