Review: LUSH Lil Lush Pud Bath Bomb


Price: around $4-$5 (I got this as a gift and as it's a limited edition item, it's not listed anymore on the website, so I couldn't get the exact price)

How to use:
Fill tub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and enjoy its lovely color and fragrance. Some LUSH bath bombs contain flower petals and or other surprises. If you prefer not to have them floating in your tub, wrap the bath bomb in a nylon before use. To make your experience even more memorable, combine a bath bomb with a bath melt. 

Pros:
  • smell is not too strong or overpowering

Cons:
  • stopped fizzing after only 1 minute
  • turned the water a greenish-brown
  • did absolutely nothing for my skin
  • the scent didn't last long after it stopped fizzing



What I think:
I'm sorry, I don't have a picture of my bath to share with you as this is my first review of a LUSH bath bomb and I couldn't get a good picture because of the lighting in my bathrrom. But now it's fixed so I promise you pictures for the next reviews (and maybe even videos?). 

As I said above, there's nothing exciting to say about this bath bomb: it turns the water an ugly greenish-brown (reminds me of poop!), it didn't fiz for a long time, and it didn't moisturize my skin or anything. Basically, I felt like there was nothing in my bath (if it's not for the color of the water). I was also surprised to see the holly leaves laying on the bottom of the bath. They wouldn't melt until I crumbled them in the water! It's a cute, but useless, detail.


As for most LUSH products, the thing that made me excited about trying this bath bomb was the smell. To me, it smells more of gingerbread than pudding, but the scent wasn't too strong, expect when it fizzed in the bath, but the scent quickly dies down.


Overall, I'm very disappointed with this product as it was my first experience with a LUSH bath bomb, but I'm not giving up as LUSH carries a wide variety of them.


Recommend? no

Rating: ☆☆
 

Disclaimer: This product was a gift. I was not paid to write this post,  I am not  affiliated with this company and the fact that the product was free absolutely does not influence my opinion.


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.