Mail of the Week (January 10 - 14)

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette from Apothica.com: I received my first order from Apothica last week, but the palette wasn't included as it was backorded. They said it would be automatically shipped as soon as it's re-stocked, so I finally received it on January 10, which is pretty decent. I was also very pleased to receive some free samples with my order: NuCèlle Mandelic 10% Serum and Colette Eau de Parfum, by Tocca.
 
Barry M products samples: I was recently contacted by the lovely Wendy who asked me if I could help her get Barry M Cosmetics to break into the Canadian market from the UK. As I have never tried those products before, she also sent me their complete media kit, along with some products for me to try:
  • Nail Paint in Mushroom
  • Nail Paint in Grey
  • Blusher in  Rose
  • Lip Paint in Baby Pink
  • Glossy Tube Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Passion Pink
  • Dazzle Dust in Pearly Mauve
  • Fine Glitter Dust in Silver
  • Glitter Lashes in Gold
  • Metallic Liquid Eyeliner in Pink

If you like Barry M or would be interested to see this brand be sold in Canada, be sure to "like" the Facebook fan page called "Get Barry M into Canada". Oh and, did you know that all of their products are vegetarians (some are even vegan!) and that they don't test on animals?


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.