December empties

 ☑ Fast Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner (sample)

These samples were too small so I couldn't really test them accordingly. However, I don't remember if it's the shampoo or the conditioner, but one of them stinks to death! 

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Pantene Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Shampoo and Conditioner (50 mL)

 ☑ Nude Cleansing Facial Oil (sample)

This sample was very small but it confirmed my doubts about cleansing oils. It feels very strange to wash your face with oil; it just doesn't feel clean. 

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream

☑ Nude Age Defence Moisturiser (sample)

This just didn't seem to properly moisturise my super dry skin. 

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Gel-Cream for dry skin

 ☑ Sally Hansen Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat

I used this up, but of course I couldn't get the very last bits because it has become so thick and completely unuseable -_- But I love how shiny it made my nails, and it's great at refreshing an old mani. 

Repurchase? yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: -

 ☑ EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream (sample)

I really wanted to love this... but no, I absolutely hate it! It's way too watery, and a plain old bar of soap did a better job than this! 

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream (sample)


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.