My Estee Lauder Holiday 2010 Makeup Gift Set with Coach pouch Haul!

I know I am on shopping ban ! But this is too tempting and is Coach...!!!!! Yeh I don't own a coach ! Always when I save the money intending to buy a luxury handbag but I end up spending on something else.. skincare and cosmetic ! And now I can get Coach pouch that comes together with cosmetics ... what a great deal !!!!!!! However this is a a Purchase with Purchase Promotion, where I need to buy RM200 above of Estee Lauder's products before I can purchase this Coach set !



I bought Skin Care Holiday 2010 Hydration value set at RM230!

Try before their hydration cream sample, not bad.. so am going to give this a try!



Soft Clean cleanser 30ml, Hydrationist Maximum Hydration Creme 50ml in full size worth , Advance Night Repair Eye cream 5ml and Idealist Pore Minimizer Serum 5ml



Ya ya! My Coach set at RM180 (worth RM900)



I choose the Red pouch set after swatching all the 3 sets !



Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow & Signature Silky Powder Blush Palette



Actually this lipstick color is not as red as it seems! I have done swatch should be blogging about this Holiday collection soon!





Blusher and Eyeshadow Brushes



This Coach pouch is in sexy striking red and worth RM400 according to the SA! Love the color!

p/s: I also wish to own another 2 pouch in gold and silver, as they are very nice as well and will definitely easy to match with dress! >.<


KLCC is currently having roadshow in Concourse area and latest update is Silver Pouch is almost out of stock! However my friend who bought from 1Utama Parkson told me still got a lot (but no more Hydration set and Advance Night Repair eye cream). Also please note that some of the value set (eg Hydration set) not available in some counters already as each counter has limited set. So do call them to check to make sure it is still available !

This is definitely a super worth set to get ! Great gift for Christmas (for yourself, family and friend)

So what are you waiting for ??

Get yours now, available at all Estee Lauder's counter!


p/s: I am glad to get this set from Parksons where I buy using Bonus Link promotion for my birthday where I spend RM200 and entitle to RM40 cash voucher and I use the RM200 to buy the Coach set. And I used Elite card to pay for my purchase and entitle to 5% cash rebate some more!


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.