Birthday FOTN, NOTW and presents

I celebrated my birthday with some friends Friday night. We went to my favorite restaurant, Jardin Thai (I ate sushis with cream cheese and smoked salmon and General Tso's chicken) , and we went clubbing at Le Vieux Shack.

Here's my FOTN:


Eyes
Annabelle Galaxy Eyeshadow Paletter - Shooting Star
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - Onyx
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara - Blackest Black
OLAY Regenerist Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream


Face
Annabelle Zebra Bronzing Powder - Haute Gold
Annabelle Blossom Blush - Peachy

Lips 
Vaseline

(=

I added eyeliner before leaving the house LOL. Don't you think it makes all the difference?

And here's my NOTW, using Borghese Nail Lacquer in Venetian Red (thanks again, Kim!) and Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Rockstar Pink:

with flash

without flash

Sara and my boyfriend got me some goodies for my birthday =D

 Sara decorated the bag and the box with words I say often like "man", "sex", "shit"... yes, typicial me LOL.


 Maynards Juicy Squirts Sours: These are my favorite candies ever!


 How cute is this!

Fruits & Passion Foaming Bath Collection: The collection includes 2 fl. oz of Blackberry Musk, Pear Peony, Grapefruit Guava, Orange Cantaloup, Georgia peach and Field Berries. They all smell yummy, and I can't wait to try them!

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express in Black Drama: I'm currently using the original The Falsies and loving it (even though I don't really see the "dramatic false lash effect"), so I'm sure I'll love this one just as much!

Burt's Bees Facial Care Kit: 
This set is sure to naturally cleanse and will leave your face feeling refreshed and radiant.
  • Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream 170g
  • Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub 15g
  • Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil 4.25g

This set costs around $14 so it's a great bargain as the cleanser alone costs $12.99. I wanted to try a cream cleanser that wouldn't dry out my skin as it's already dry and it worsens in the winter so I'm very happy with this!

Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black and Red: I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy some myself because I'm very lazy and I didn't think I could achieve something great, but I will definitely give it a try.

Jim Benton's It's Happy Bunny Socks: I needed socks, and I love Happy Bunny! Sara picked these out because it says things I can totally relate to those quotes:

 "I hate everything." (Typical me!)

 "I just don't listen." (I... just don't listen LOL)

 "It's all about me. Deal with it." (Yes, I'm selfish like that)


Jim Benton's It's Happy Bunny and Betty Boop Slipper Socks: Slipper socks are great to lounge around the house in, but unfortunately, these didn't fit, even though it says it will fit shoe size 4 to 10.

 "It's cute how you think I'm listening." (Typical thing I would say to my boyfriend LOL)



I'm not sure what happened here, but the design on the back of the socks seems to have been glued to iself and it makes the socks incomfortable to walk in.



Yoshi plush: I was in Future Shop with my boyfriend when I found some adorable Nintendo plushes and my boyfriend bought me Yoshi! Isn't it the cutest? ^^

I have the best friend and boyfriend hehe! =D


Category Article , , , , , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.