Redeem REN trial kits for free!


REN, the pioneer in clean skincare is exclusively giving away a 2-piece skincare trial kit to askCLEO.com.my members! On top of that, if you bring along an empty bottle of moisturiser, serum or mask from any other skincare brand, you will receive a limited edition REN cotton reusable bag.


How?
Just click on and print out the voucher* below to redeem your free trial kit by REN. You do not need to RSVP here.

You can redeem it at:

* Escentials TANGS,

Pavilion KL*

Parkson Suria KLCC*

Parkson Pavilion*

Metrojaya Mid Valley Megamall

* Only one voucher for redemption per person.*


From 1 - 30 June 2010 (while stocks last)


p/s:Thank you Pinky for the alert and information from www.askcleo.com.my


Updates:


I got the Hydra-Calm Global Protection Dry Cream (3ml) and Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Facial Serum (3ml) to try with this voucher. And was lucky to meet their Marketing Executive Ms.Jessyca and she highly recommended their best seller product that is Glycolactic Skin Renewal Mask and she gave me a sample of 15ml in tube to try !!! This is a mask as well as a scrub too, it works to renew the complexion, reduce fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone, firmness and radiance. Can't wait to try it out!

Best of all their skincare are 100% free of FREE from synthetic fragrances or colours, petrochemicals, sulfates, TEA/DEA, parabens, urea or animal ingredients in their products which some of these claimed to bring side effect to our health.


And I am so tempted to get their Rose Synergy O12 Restoring Facial Serum, smell so heavenly!!!!!! And it designed to offer intensive hydration, protection and an instant glowing softness. Its oil but its not oily!! And I am reminding myself again and again that I have the whole cupboard of unopened skincare !! Argh !!!

This is RM297 for 30ml


p/s: I have so many things in my wish list !!!! When will my wish comes true ?


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.