From Italy with Love FOTD

Hi everyone,

How's your day going so far? A while ago, my friend Gio and I did another swap. This time around, I swap my Formula D Minerals for some of her Italian makeup. Gio sent me a Pupa baked blush (pure love!), I Provenzali shea butter lip balm, Essence makeup (it's a German brand but you can find at Ulta.com), and some samples.

Here's the loot. Thanks, Gio!
I thought it would be nice to use all the products she sent me so far (swap 1 is here) and do a FOTD. Since she's from Italy, I named it "From Italy with Love".

From Italy with Love, a colorful neutral look



Products used:

* Pupa Luminys baked eyeshadow duo 02
* Pupa Luminys velvety baked blush 04
* Pupa mineral silk 03
* Art Deco eyeshadow primer
* Deborah lipstick 800
* Essence long lasting eye pencil in Hot Chocolate
* Essence kajal pencil in Cool Breeze
* Rimmel London Max Volume Flash mascara
* Formula D Minerals the Ultimate Powder
* Formula D Minerals foundation (coming soon!)
* Variety of brushes from ELF, EcoTools, and kabuki brush from Swirled Cosmetics

Are you ready to rock and roll?
Eyes

Open eye

  • Apply Art Deco eyeshadow primer all over the eyelid
  • With ELF eyeshadow brush, apply Pupa mineral silk eyeshadow 03 from the lash line to the crease
  • Using the crease brush from EcoTools eye brush set, pick up the green baked eyeshadow from Pupa baked eyeshadow duo 02. Apply it from the outer corner of your crease, leave the last 1/3 untouched. Make sure not to blend the brown and green together as it will get muggy
  • Pick up the highlight brush from EcoTools and apply the white eyeshadow from the same duo to the inner corner of your eyes and to highlight the brow bone
  • Apply Essence Hot Chocolate eyeliner to the lash line, slightly wing it out at the end
  • Apply Essence Cool Breeze kajal liner to the lower lash line for a funky twist
  • Curl your lashes and apply 2 coats of Rimmel London Max Volume Flash mascara


A close look at my semi-close eye
Face
  • Apply The Ultimate Powder as a primer to your face, using Swirled Kabuki brush
  • Using the same brush, apply 2 layers of Formula D Minerals foundation.
  • To set the foundation, apply The Ultimate Powder to your face, using a tapping motion
  • With MAC 129SE brush, pick up Pupa Luminys velvety baked blush to your cheeks. Be careful not to  use too much as this blush is highly pigmented.
Lips
  • Apply Deborah lipstick in color 800 to your lips. If necessary, use a lip liner to define your lips


Tada, you're done! I can see you :)
Swatches for those who are interested (L-R): Pupa baked blush 04, eyeshadow duo 02, and mineral silk eyeshadow 03
That's all for today, folks! Gio, thank you so much for sending me so many wonderful makeup items. I really enjoy them. For those who can have access to Pupa, I highly encourage you to try their products. So far, I like the baked blush and eyeshadow very much because they do not contain bismuth oxychloride. Unlike a certain brand whose baked products I can't use.

I will also do a couple of reviews of these products soon. I hope you will enjoy your day.

Last but not least, a disclaimer for FTC et. al.: The products used in this entry either came from a swap or purchased from my own pocket. For more information about My Makeup Blog's disclosure policy, click here.

Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.