HK and Shenzhen Part II


Start my 2nd day with HK famous milk tea ! Yummy!!!



The typical HK's style breakfast before we depart to Shenzhen by train.



On the way to the mtr station, saw there are vending machine that are selling printer's ink at the train station! So convenient!



Also got umbrella vending machine too!!! But damn expensive HKD68 each!



At Louhu immigration station, looks at the crowds behind!! Crazy a lot of people going in Shenzhen on weekends!



Checked in the hotel, hotel is spacious compare to the one in HK and its only less than RM100 per night!



Going out to have a walk, well to be exact shopping!

Look the cat is being tied on the tree, the owner must be worry people will steal and cook it.



The underground shopping area! The price here slightly expensive than those selling at the Dong Men Commercial Area.



We discovered this gem!!! Grilled dry squid! So yummyyyyyy....

Miss this max liao!!!


They grilled it on the spot



Cut cut cut, ready to be eaten!

I must remind myself how yummy is this!! How come we don't have this in KL!



There are many specialty shops, the artist will tailor draw whatever we asked for on the shoes



Here is one artist doing craving, look at his expression. He must be enjoying every moment.





Do you know him?



What about this ?

It's so expensive to ask him to do personalized carving, i remember is like Rm200-RM300.



This is ma la (numb & spicy) noodle, only RM2.50!



I miss this a lot too!!! This is like takoyaki! Inside is potato and on top of this is seaweed.

I miss this very very very very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Fortune teller shop



The malls in Dong Men Commercial area!















See RMB15 for a pair of shoes !!!!! I can even negotiate for lower price because we bought like more than 20 pairs at one go!





See me so happy with my shopping bagssss!!!




See all the dresses are selling for RMB19!!!!



I end up buying an extra luggage because I think I am out of space in my own luggage and its too heavy to carry around while shopping. And this is big luggage bag only less than RM30!



Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.