Shopping: Wildwood

I went to Wildwood about one week ago with my parents. It was cold, windy and not sunny (at all), so we did some shopping. Here are the amazing bargains I found at Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart:

Dollar Tree:
  • Lip Balm All Natural enriched with vitamin E (100% natural)
  • Salon Professional Personal Care Leave-In Conditioner
  • LA Colors Expressions Loose Eyeshadow in Radiant
  • Physicians Formula Mosaic Cream Eye Shadow in Nutmeg Mosaic
We don't have Dollar Tree here in Quebec - where everything is 1$ - so I was totally amazed when I came accross this Physicians Formula eye shadow palette! Oh and that 100% natural lip balm is my new favorite lip balm, that's why I stocked up on it. It leaves my lips totally soft and hydrated, and like the Burt's Bees lip balm, it contains beeswax, but unlike it, it is 100% natural. The leave-in conditioner leaves my hair absolutely soft and touchable. It is written on the bottle that it is comparable to Paul Mitchell The Conditioner!

Wal-Mart:
  • Revlon Color Silk Beautiful Color in Brown Black
  • Burt's Bees 25th Anniversary Head To Toe Starter Kit
In Quebec, our Wal-Mart doesn't have Revlon Color Silk, and it was only 2$-ish, so I decided to give it a try. It is said to give similar results to Nice 'n Easy 121A Natural darkest Brown, which is one of my favourite hair color product. Oh, and it's also ammonia free!

About that beautiful Burt's Bees anniversary package... take a closer look:


It was the only one left! I had to get my hands on it. The package includes:
  • limited edition keepsake tin
  • Honey Lip Balm
  • Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion ( 1fl oz/ 29.5 ml)
  • Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream (0.25 oz/ 7g)
  • Banana Hand Creme (0.25 oz/ 7g)
  • Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (0.56 oz/ 16g)
  • Peppermint Foot Lotion (0.47 fl oz/ 14 ml)
  • Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (0.3 oz/ 8.5g)
  • Peppermint Shower Soap (0.8 oz/ 22.7 g)
  • Citrus Spice Exfoliating Shower Bar (0.8 oz/ 23g)
  • Hand Salve (0.3 oz/ 8.5 g)
  • Vitamin E Body & Bath Oil (1 fl oz/ 29 ml)
I've already experienced the products of the original head to toe starter kit, but this special package contains other nice products I can't wait to try!


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.