Earth to Dao: the Duh-est Moment of the Week (So Far!)

Hi everybody,

Once in a while, I get into a realization that I don't know everything. Although I try to learn as much as I can, there is something new for me to absorb everyday. When I opened my Twitter page a while ago (click here if you haven't joined me yet), I never thought of the day that Twitter would hit me with the biggest "duh" of the week. And the bad part: it's only Tuesday!


If you have your Twitter account, when you log on, your page should look like that. You will see all the posts from whoever you subscribe to. I'm a bit behind in following people and hopefully, I will find some time soon to do so.


After some months, my one and only concern is not to see the replies. One of the ways I know if somebody replied to me is if I see it on that front page. That is quite time consuming because I follow so many people and y'all all tweet a lot. That's not a bad thing, by the way. It's just a lot for me to handle at the moment.


Then, today I just took a closer look at things on Twitter and... bam! I figured out how to read all the replies! And this moment is not an "a-ha" moment, y'all. It's a totally different kind of animal and I shall call it a "Duh" moment (or a "D'oh" moment if you're into The Simpsons.)






 See that @MyMakeupBlog link? Yours should be @whateveryourTwitteris. Just go ahead and click on it. Please, pretty please?


I did, and this is what I see:



Yup, that's right! All the replies so far!

 I really am sorry if I did not  reply to your tweets. It's not because I'm rude or anything but because I'm technologically challenged, at least to Twitter. I really appreciate your advise on how to use Twitter effectively. Right now, I can only afford as little "duh's" as possible. And can somebody please explain to me what a retweet (RT) is? I'm a little bit confused!


By the way, I am using the newest Blogger Editor and it is smashing! Right now, I don't have to use the code to split my entry into two parts anymore. I can get used to this. Now, can Blogger give us some embedded polls?


That's all, folks. I need to take some time to address my duh-ness and therefore, there's no makeup post today. Please come back tomorrow, when hopefully my brain works better.


Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.