Re: Reaching out about beautyskincarenatural.blogspot.com

Hi - this is Louise from Artsy.net. I was just checking to see if you received my last email. We'd love to hear back from you!

-----Original Message-----
Hi - my name is Louise, and I work at Artsy. While researching Peter Paul Rubens, I found your page: http://beautyskincarenatural.blogspot.com/2009/07/rubenesque-paint-pot-golden-peach.html.

I am reaching out to certain website and blog owners that publish content in line with our mission to make all the world's art accessible to anyone. We hope to continue promoting arts education and accessibility with your help.

Our Peter Paul Rubens page provides visitors with Rubens's bio, over 45 of his works, exclusive articles, and up-to-date Rubens exhibition listings. The page also includes related artists and categories, allowing viewers to discover art beyond our Rubens page. We would love to be included as an additional resource for your visitors via a link on your page.

If you are able to add a link to our Rubens page, please let me know, and thanks in advance for your consideration.

Best,
Louise

"I'm just a simple man standing alone with my old brushes, asking God for inspiration."
-Peter Paul Rubens

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.