Re: feedback and a question

Hello,

I sent you an email a couple of days ago. I just want to make sure you received it?



Best regards,
Jake

--

From: jake <muscleszone@icloud.com>
Date: 2017-03-18 12:31:13.444
To: "pencariringgit@gmail.com" <pencariringgit@gmail.com>
Subject: feedback and a question

Hello,

My name is Jake and I am the owner of muscles.zone

I have been reading around on your site - good stuff! Reading this post; http://beautyskincarenatural.blogspot.com/2011/10/south-beach-diet-author-out-with-new.html I
noticed you linked out to this post http://www.southbeachdiet.com/

I have spent quite a while working on a post on a related topic, and was 
just wondering if you maybe would be willing to link back to that post, too? 

You can find it here: 

I would really appreciate it! 

I am very open to returning the favor, so if you got any ideas for 
something mutually beneficial, I am all ears. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Best regards,

Jake



--

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.