Mail of the Week (August 1st - 5)


100% Pure products to review: Ever since I tried their body creams, I got hooked! I was very curious about their makeup products containing fruit pigment instead of harsh chemical pigments. Here's what I got sent to try:

  • Fruit Pigmented Blush in Peppermint Candy
  • Fruit Pigmented Pot Rouge Blush in Rosy
  • Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer in Golden Brown
  • Body Cream samples


L - R:  Golden Brown, Peppermint Candy, Rosy


KIM Brushes to review: I have never heard of KIM Brushes before but when I was given the opportunity to try some of their brushes, I jumped at the chance. Here are the brushes I was sent:

  • Round F251
  • Small Angle E131
  • Narrow Lip L311



Sensodyne Ultra Fresh Toothpaste sample and $1 off coupon: I have no idea where I got this sample, but it's great to keep in my handbag (:


The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Official Soundtrack: When you registered The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D on Club Nintendo, they were giving away the official soundtrack CD for free! That's an amazing collectible that I will be sure to keep and treasure (:


Helena Rubinstein High Quality Retractable Powder Brush from BornPrettyStore.com: Who could resist a gold leopard print makeup brush? This is exactly what I needed to keep in my handbag for touch ups on the go.


♥You Make Me Feel... - Cobra Starship ft. Sabi


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.