Fitness Report #1

Hi everyone,

I want to do push-ups like that baby boy!
Source
It's been 10 days since I started exercising and a week since I posted this blog declaring war against body fat. I schedule myself to exercise 5 days a week and intend to keep it that way. Here is a quick report of what I did in term of exercising during the first week:

 Week 1 (8/01/11)
  • Mon: Step by Step (zumba) 30 minutes
  • Tue: Step by step                 1 hr
  • Wed: 20 minute basic workout 1hr
  • Thurs: break
  • Fri: Activate                         40 minutes
  • Sat: Mix                              30 minutes
  • Sun: break
Total amount of time: 3 hours and 40 minutes. Not bad!

This week, while I continue zumba-ing, I add weight training to it. Remember how I threaded Jilian Michaels's "30 Day Shred"? Well, my dear, I just did it today. Zumba can kiss Shred's bootie and I mean it. 30 minutes of level 1 in Shred made me sweat the same way as I did an hour in zumba. But to be fair, I would not last those 30 minutes if not for the first week of zumba. Before, whenever I did Shred, I felt like I would keel over and die if I did another jumping jack.

Tip of the week: if you decide to give Zumba a try because um, I don't know, because I'm too persuasive, please invest in a reliable sports bra. Zumba has a lot of intense movements and if you are a well-endowed girl like me, it's better to have your twins strapped down on your chest. That way, you will have minimal to none amount of chest pain post exercising.

That's all for now. I'm not weighing myself because I don't want numbers to dictate my level of happiness. If my clothes fit better, I know my effort is paid off. How about you? Would you like to join me? We still have 90 more days to go. 90 more days to change your body to the better. Come on, let's work out together!

Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.