Pink Flamingo FOTD: a Halloween Look

Hi everybody,

You thought I forgot to do a FOTD this week, didn't you? Well, I didn't. I just waited to get closer to Halloween to post it.  This year's look is simple and I only used one eye brush: MAC 217. The products I used are a mix of drugstore and department store makeup. This is the first time I use the NYC eyeshadow duo called Island Sunset and so far, I like it. They are matte and quite pigmented as well.

Pink Flamingo FOTD
What I used:
Stuff not labelled: Layla foundation shade #4, EDM foundation in Tan for contouring, BareMinerals original mineral veil,  MAC concealer NW20
Brushes: ELF Studio powder brush, Sonia Kashuk flat top blush brush, StudioTools dual-fiber brush, MAC 217
Wanna know how to do this pink and gorgeous look? Jump!

Eyes

Open eye
I used a demi strip lash and obviously, I didn't do such a good job applying it.
The eye chart
Remember to blend the pink eyeshadow and Stila Kitten together 
Should look like this
Again, the demi lash strip really bugged me. It looks fine in real life, I swear!
Face
Apply foundation with dual-fiber brush, then apply concealer. Set everything with mineral veil before applying blush with blush brush. Wipe the blush brush clean and use it to contour your face with Tan foundation. Wipe the brush again and use it it highlight with Gotta Glow.
How to make things more Halloween-y, take 1: add a big fluffy hair bow. No sewing involved. Just some folding and tying the middle with an elastic band before fixing it to a head band.

Lips
Apply MAC Viva Glam VI SE on your lips and layer MAC Pure Rose from the Ungaro collection on top
How to make things more Halloween-y, take 2: utilize a pair of funky eyeglasses. That pair just happened to lay around the house.

"I'm Batman!"
How to make things more Halloween-y, take 3: wear a mask :)

Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope you are going to have a lot of fun. And remember, party responsively.

Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.