New Arrivals, holiday, diet!

Well im just about to book 2 weeks to Egypt in November, i will leave notices on my blog and shop as the shop will be closed while im away, ive been away before and left people doing my shop and lets say it did not go well!! Anyway Ive put that much weight on im on a major diet, my son and partner are of course helping me out loads by munching loads of chocolate/crisps etc.. but like they say if they eat it i can't!!
Ive brought a treadmill, a good idea in theory but as the most exercise i do is walk from the computer to the kitchen it may take a while for me to build up to a couple of miles. I did 20 Min's yesterday and nearly passed out!! The good thing was though it told me how many calories i had burnt off, 50 which i think is about a apple, so ive got a good way go yet..lol.....
After purchasing my new camera ive now found my old one, after blaming my partner it was in my coat pocket im such a plonker, i will never here the end of it now..
Anyway enough about all that now..
Cause i am soooo excited as ive  had the following
New Arrivals!!
Benefit
One Hot Minute.
Stay Dont Stray Primer.
Hoola.
Play Sticks.
Glitz Glam & Gloss.
Hello Flawless.
Lyin Eyes.
Big Beautiful Eyes.
Lipgloss (5 new shades).

Loreal
Lipstick.
Touche magique Concealer.
Infallible Concealer.
Glam Shine Lipgloss.Blush Minerals.
Maybelline
Superstay foundation.
Dream Mousse Eyecolor.
Dream Mousse Blush.
Dream Mousse Concealer.
Liner Express.
Lip liner.
Rimmel
Lipgloss.
Lasting Finish Powder.
Recover Concealer.
Max Factor.
Silk Lipgloss.
Collection 2000
Shimmer & Shade Powder.
Glam Metallics Eyeliner (these are fab have kept one myself stunning shades)
Brillant Shimmer Eye Wand.

So thats all as i really must get on listing all this stuff...
Thanks

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.