Shopping: Jean Coutu

I went to Jean Coutu after school today to pick up my prescriptions, and I also brought home two more things:


The best part? It cost me nothing! 

A while back ago (in May, actually) I discovered that Alberto were offering their Facebook fans a coupon redeemable for a free full-size Alberto European styling product of our choice, so of course I took advantage of this! At first, I was hesitant between getting a mousse or the Heat Protect Miracle Mist Heat Styler, but I figured out I already had one (or more) of these products, so I finally decided to use my coupon to try Alberto Weather Resistant Hairspray Mega Hold Finish as I don't really like the hairspray I'm currently using. The thing with Alberto hairsprays is that there's so many! There's Mega Hold, Extra Hold and Firm Hold, and then you also have the unscented ones, the non-aerosol ones... so I decided to go for the "strongest" (scented and aerosol, thank you) just to be sure it would work all day! It says "Long lasting mega hold for ultimate staying power", but it also claims to be non sticky or flaky. We'll see!

About two weeks ago, I received a coupon from Save.ca for a free pack of Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular with wings (18 pads). I prefer tampons over pads, but I guess I will just give them to my mother.


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.