FOTD + NOTW: I might get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight

Please ignore the red patch of dry skin in the corner of my mouth X_X


Eyes
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara - Blackest Black
Annabelle Mono Eyeshadow - Graffiti
Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Eyeliner - Funshine
Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Singles - Vanilla (highlighter)
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara (eyebrow)
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - Onyx


Face
Annabelle Satellite Pearl Powder - Celestial Pearl
Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation SPF-15 - Bisque
OLAY Regenerist Eye Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream
Annabelle Mineral Powder Bronzer - Terra
Annabelle Mineral Powder Blush - Au Naturel

I was on the phone for real LOL.


Earrings: eBay
Necklace: Etsy
Shirt: Stitches

And on my nails, I decided to try Superstar Nail Lacquer in Teterboro Teal that I got as a prize from Celly's giveaway:
 with flash

without flash

I don't know why, but I'm just not a big fan of blue nail polish, so I decided to dress it up with Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Rockstar Pink:

with flash

without flash
with flash

without flash

Lyrics from Teenage Dream, by Katy Perry


Category Article , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.