Tag + I need your opinion

Tenxx tagged everyone to do this some time ago, so here are my answers:

If I were a gemstone, I'd be...
 a diamond

If I were a scent, I'd be...

Fancy by Jessica Simpson


If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be...

black boots with zippers



If I were the weather, I'd be...
perfectly warm and sunny

If I were a facial expression, I'd be...
a funny face

If I were a car, I'd be a...
Acura TL



If I were a time of day, I'd be...
night

If were a month, I'd be...
July

If I were a place, I'd be...
a beach

If I were a liquid, I'd be...
beer


If I were a taste, I'd be...
chocolate

If I were a sea animal, I'd be...
a shark

If I were a food, I’d be...
brownies 

If I were a color, I'd be...
banana-yellow 

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be...
an acoustic guitar 


If I were a flower, I’d be...
a black rose 


If I were a song, I’d be...
"River Below", by Billy Talent

If I were a planet, I’d be...
Pluto (because I'm not a planet either!) 

If I were an object, I'd be...
a fragrance


If I were a fruit, I'd be...
a raspberry 

If I were a sound, I’d be...
music 

If I were a day of the week, I’d be...
Saturday


I'd like to know your opinion about a piece of clothing I own. Here it is:

My god, since when do I look so fat from behind??!

What I'd like to know is: do you think this is lingerie or a cami?


I bought it at Jean Bleu, which is absolutely not an underwear store, but my boyfriend says it's inappropriate even to go clubbing, and another guy friend pretends it's lingerie! I know, this cami is not for everyday wear, but still, when I saw it at the store, I thought it was so beautiful that I bought it without thinking how I would wear it. I could throw a vest or cardigan over it, but still...


The tissue seems too delicate to be a simple cami... and I don't even need a bra under it (I have one in the pictures), since it squeezes my boobs so much that they hold by themselves LOL.

What would you do with this?


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.