Review : Nars Orgasm



After reading numerous reviews from so many beauty blogs that this is a must have item, I bought this during my crazy shopping in my Bangkok's trip last year from Siam Paragon at a very good bargain! It was sold as a promotion pack, 2 blusher (Orgasm & Super Orgasm for RM170, normal price RM115 for each). And I remember seeing in Bangkok's airport duty free shop for RM99.



I don't really like the packaging , especially the outer layer.. its kinda plastic with rubber.. and easy to get dirty.

In case some of you do not know, Nars is under the brand Shiseido. This Nars Orgasm has won numerous awards as one of makeup consumers' and beauty editors' favourite blush and its all time best seller in cosmetic store!



The ingredients



A touch of peachypink with little gold dust

p/s: Inside got a mirror...yipee!



Swatch of the Orgasm blusher


Warning

I am going to have an orgasm.

So stay out if you think you are not ready
.
.
.


(With 1-2 swipe of blusher)


Well I mean I Nars Orgasm blusher on my cheek (cheeky smile)

See the colours , I am falling in love with it every single time I put on it..

It gives you a natural healthy glow (peachy pink shade with some shimmer)

Well to be exact, Nars Orgasm gives you the natural blush.



This is my holygrail blusher and I'm having "Orgasm" when I put on this !


p/s: Also I cant help to say that I put on this picture because I think my lips are so sexy with my Holygrail Laneige Snow Crystal Melting Glossy Lipstick in Hot Pink


(I put on 2-3 swipe of the blusher, depending on the intensity of the colour you want to achieve)


I am loving this and I think this is a must have item for all!

Seriously until you try it , you will never know how great to have Nars Orgasm as your blusher.

So do you want to have Orgasm ?


Now you know what to get !


p/s: Note the nearest country that is selling Nars is Thailand, Philippines and Hong Kong.



My Star Rating



Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.