Winners mini haul + EOTD

I went to Winners today becaue I wanted to check out their "final sale". I didn't really need anything, but I bought two things anyway xD

(unbuttoned)

(buttoned up)

 FOX Girls hoodie. 39,99$ (instead of around 80$). I usually don't pay this much for a single piece of clothing, but this hoodie is so soft and will keep me warm (I don't own a lot of hoodies and it's always freezing in my classrooms).

Hurley jacket. 12,00$ (instead of 60$). I think this would be perfect for spring or fall. It's not really warm, but it should be nice with my FOX hoodie underneath it LOL.

I also have a quick EOTD to show you (it's not a FOTD because my hair wouldn't behave so the pictures were very bad xD):


Annabelle Smudgeliner Eyeliner - Armour
Annabelle Cosmetics Glitter Studio Pigment - Aurora
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - Onyx
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara - Very Black

I wanted to try to pair this neutral shade of Smudgeliner with something that would give it some "oomph!". It's too bad my camera don't pick up the glitters in the pigment -_-

Also, be sure to check out Victoria's giveaway:

Prize #1:

Prize #2:

Prize #3:

Prize #4:



Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.