Something I was wondering about your website ...

I hope this email finds you well!

I was researching on your website, and on this page (http://beautyskincarenatural.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-hills-science-diet-ideal-balance.html), I noticed you had a link to a page about pet nutrition.

I'd like to share The Ultimate Pet Nutrition Guide with you, since you want to help pet parents care for their furry friends!

This is a series of nine articles that includes the advice of 35 pet professionals from around the world and details the biggest feeding mistakes pet owners make and includes some fundamentals of pet nutrition.The goal is to help animal owners make the best feeding decisions for their dogs and cats.

Would it be possible for you to add a link to The Ultimate Pet Nutrition Guide on your website and social media pages?

I'd like to make it as easy for you as possible, so if you'd like, we can write a blog post for your site. It would be modeled to your brand's style and tone, and would include a link to The Ultimate Pet Nutrition Guide to help your readers learn about pet nutrition. (Let me know what you think!)

This guide is a helpful tool to share with your readers -- I hope you think so, too! Thank you so much for your consideration and for helping loving pet parents all over the world!

Sincerely,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.