FOTD: my first FOTD!

I haven't done a FOTD post before because I never have time in the morning to take pictures of my makeup, but last night, I had some free time before joining friends for dinner, so I decided to post some pictures of the makeup I was wearing in the day. I was wearing a bright pink shirt, so I opted for a more neutral makeup, and I went with gold eyeshadow. Oh and excuse my extra chapped lips! The only thing I've been wearing on my lips for the whole week is lipbalm -_-




Close-up of my eye makeup:





And finally, here's what I used:


Face:  
CoverGirl Tanfastic Bronzer in Soleil 315
mark. Good Glowing Powder Blush in After Glow
Marcelle Concealer Palette in Universal Beige

Eyes:
Avon Astonishing Lenghts Mascara in BlackA01
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Glam Black
L'Oréal Paris ColorAppeal Trio Pro Hazel Eyes in Honey Brown 317
Maybelline lash curler
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara (used as eyebrow gel)
Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black G01


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.