Smolder FOTN

Hello beautiful people!

Around this time last year, I was fortunate enough to have two very pigmented eyeshadow duos from Fantasy Makers and guess what happened? I did not use them, not even a peep! They just sat there in my bin like Sleeping Beauty or something while I felt like I did not have enough makeup. My new organizing system helps a lot, as Smolder, the blue duo, got a chance to come out and play recently.


Remember this photo?
That was Smolder, y'all!

The origin of this FOTN is interesting: prior to this, I did not wear makeup for close to a month. My skin gave me the worst attitude ever and I decided to let it be. Then, I was invited to the party and I knew for sure people going there are going to dress up a lot. To up my ante, I decided to wear some makeup and thank God, my skin was a lot better that day. Smolder was within arm's reach and since it has two colors, I did not have to worry about how to coordinate them. The whole process took less than 15 minutes and it was the fastest time I've painted my face for a night out.

Eyes



Open eye


Close eye (with flash)


  • MAC Bare Canvas paint pot used as an eyeshadow base;
  • Lighter blue eyeshadow from Smolder duo applied all over the eyelids with MAC 239 brush;
  • Darker blue eyeshadow applied to the outer corner of the eyes, using Loew-Cornell 1/4 AMM brush;
  • Then, using Sonia Kashuk blending brush, blend the darker blue color from the outer corner to the crease area;
  • Highlight the area underneath the brow bone with Everyday Mineral blush in Wet Sand;
  • Curl lashes and applied 2-3 coats of mascara;
  • Finally, line the lashes with MAC Blacktrack gel liner and Loew-Cornell spot detailer brush.


Cheeks
Lips
 Face
  • Adorned with Grace mineral foundation in Grace 3.5, applied with the E.L.F powder brush;
  • EDM silk dust applied with StudioTools dual fiber brush.
 The party was fun and I got to see a lot of people from a different contry and culture. The food was superb and after the night, my makeup was still there! I have to give it to MAC paint pot and my new ELF powder brush.


In fact, the two pictures of me were taken way after the party.
I was not that shiny at all, thanked to the face primer I used.

That's all, folks! I hope you enjoy this FOTN. I've been trying to see if Fantasy Makers sell any new products for this Halloween. So far, I haven't seen any :( How about you? Comment, ok?

Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.