Shopping : Ardène & Wal-Mart

On Thursday, May 7, I went to Ardène & Wal-Mart for a quick shopping spree.

ARDÈNE

I needed some new nose jewelleries because the one I was wearing everyday lost its diamond -_- So I went to Ardène & the body jewelleries were on sale (2 packs for 10$). I was looking for something simple with a pretty diamond, but they don’t have a lot of choice, & the quality of everything is pretty cheap (but at this price, I don’t care). At least the body jewelleries are made of surgical steel. So I ended up with two packs of three ball end nose studs; the first one contains a pink diamond, another pink diamond but “coated” with plastic & a heart-shaped stud. The other pack contains two cleard diamond & a clear plastic stud.


















WAL-MART

At Wal-Mart, I found some great deals! First of all, my favourite hair colour, Clairol Nice ’N Easy was on sale: for 7.96$, you get the hair colour &, as a bonus, a root touche-up kit! I bought two of these (in Natural Deep Brown 121A).
















As I was wandering in the cosmetics aisles, I found other bargains. There was a promotion for L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black mascara: you get two for the price of one (6.72$). It looked amazing, so I bought one.



















There was also a promotion for Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara: for the price of the mascara (8$), you get an Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner. I heard so many good things about this mascara that I just couldn’t let this pass by!



















Finally, when you buy a Sally Hansen Polish Remover (on sale for 1.94$), you get a bonus of your choice: a nail clipper, a nail smoothing block or something else but I forgot. I chose the nail smoothing block because I’m addicted to this little thing!



















Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.