Kirstie Alley Weight Loss 2011: Before and After Photos! - Twirlit

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Kirstie Alley danced her way into the hearts of millions this year when she appeared on Season 12 of Dancing with the Stars – and she also danced her way from a size 14 to a size 6!

Kirstie's impressive weight loss comes after years of battling to keep off the pounds. The former Cheers star says that she hit a wall two years ago and decided it was time for a positive change.

The world watched as Kirstie shed pound after pound week after week on the hit reality show and fans are thrilled to see that she's not only kept up her healthy habits since the show ended but she's actually continued to shed the pounds.

The new photos of Kirstie walking the runway last week sparked even more media attention surrounding her weight loss and the 60-year-old actress says she's never felt better:

"When I hit that mark, I went, 'That's it!.' I have more energy than I've ever had in my whole life."

But what does Kirstie want even more than keeping a fit figure?

"What I'm looking for is to be madly, deeply in love," she says. "For the first time in my life, I know exactly what I want in a man," she says. "I want someone who has my back, who is courageous and brave."

And you deserve it!

Take a look at the before and after photos and let us know what you think of Kirstie's weight loss!

Click photos to enlarge!

21 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNH4Bb611t8ZxQ6uTkOIIFsZvAn_tw&url=http://www.twirlit.com/2011/09/21/kirstie-alley-weight-loss-2011-before-and-after-photos/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.